JMU-OTCES New Check-In Procedure:
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment begins and ends, parents/caregivers to wear face masks and clients to wear face masks when entering/exiting the building.
- Call when you arrive (therapist or clinic) to the side gravel lot and park in one of the JMU-OTCES spaces (purple signs).
- You will be asked the following questions via phone:
- Do you, or anyone in your household have any signs of illness including coughing, cold, fever, aches or other signs of illness today?
- Are you, or anyone you reside with aware of having been exposed to a person who is known or believed to have COVID-19?
- Has anyone in your household been tested for COVID-19 since your last visit?
- If answered NO to ALL 3 questions, wait until a therapist comes out to get you/your child.
- If in the clinic, you must maintain 6 feet of social distance whenever possible. Questions and scheduling must be completed through phone calls and/or email.
Thank you for adhering to our new policies! Welcome Back!